2/25/2011

"Idol" Celeb Sighting

It's a rainy day in Los Angeles today...so I decided to go browse one of my fav shops, H&M located on Sunset Blvd in West Hollywood.

They have really trendy, fun clothes at a reasonable price. Even A-list celebs have been wearing H&M duds! So you can shop with the stars  without having to spend like them! 

The H&M clothes have collaborators such as top designers such as Karl Lagerfeld, Stella McCartney, Viktor & Rolf, Roberto Cavalli, Comme des Garçons, Mathew Williamson, Jimmy Choo and Sonia Rykiel. 

Anyway back to my story...it was just me and a couple other customers browsing the store when in comes last year's American Idol winner, Lee DeWyze.
I totally recognized him the second he came in! 

He looked the exact same in person, but he was really short! Like half my size! lol.
I guess I never noticed his height on TV! 
He was trying on hoodies and beanies, then he talked to me about a hoodie I was picking out for B...he was very friendly and seemed like he wanted to be noticed!

I didn't want to be "that girl" so I didn't say anything but when I saw him come in the store, I had to tweet it and post a facebook status update to keep you in the know! 

Most people are SO obvious when they see a celeb! (I'm prob one of them!) 
I always get (secretly) excited, but if you want to meet them or just not be such a dork, the key is to be cool and act like you don't really know "who" they are. 
It confuses them and then they WANT to talk to you since you didn't freak out! 
I admit I have lost my cool a few, especially when I meet someone that my little brother is a huge fan of (in that case I am a total nerd and whip out a camera to take a snapshot for my bro!) 

One of the perks of living in this city of dreams is that you run into all types of A-listers, kind of fun, right?

Reporting live from Hollywood, this is Teresa Mason with the latest scoop, celeb sightings & stars who are just like us! (except famous!)  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...