11/20/2010

Moving On Up!

Today Bryan and I are moving from a studio on the 2nd floor of our building and upgrading to a one-bedroom on the 4th floor, perfect for a family of 2. I feel like we are really newlyweds moving into "our" first place!
When Bryan moved to LA from NYC, my single-girl shabby chic (tiny) studio turned into a hodge-podge of bachelor pad "manly things" mixed with pink, girlie, feminine decor. We called it our "love nest." But it's time we upgrade for more space and find a balance between feminine and masculine to create something that says "us" when decorating! Another fun perk, I get my very own walk-in closet! Yeah! 

Well, I better stop blogging and get back to helping Bryan move these boxes upstairs to apt 426! 


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!! How fun for the both of you!

Stephen McGuire said...

so cute!!

cindy gatewood said...

Tsa..

That looks like so much fun - I can tell by
the smile on your face!
XO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...