1/26/2011

Tory Burch Reva Ballet Flats

One of my favorite past times is shopping, after all I am a girlie girl who loves labels, fashion & all things in style!  I have been obsessed the past year with Tory Burch Ballet Flats and after talking about them forever, my husband said, "well why don't you just buy some?" (after all I did have some Christmas money to spend!) So yesterday I went to the Beverly Center and FINALLY purchased my very own pair of Tory Burch shoes! If I had unlimited funds, I would buy them all but especially the pink & leopard ballet flats would be a must for my closet!
                              
I chose a classic style that I would be able to wear all the time, so here's the pair I  decided to go with! Classic black with the silver logo.

Every girl is allowed to love fashion, right? P.S. Thank you to my Santa Lowther & Gin Gin Mason for the Christmas money to purchase these beauties!
Happy Shopping! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...