6/17/2011

Dance Recital

It's going to be a fun night! Tonight is my niece Reese's first (official) dance recital! I wouldn't have missed it for the world, so naturally I flew to Dallas to visit and make sure to be there to see her and be a part of making memories! She is dancing ballet to "somewhere out there"...I'm sure I will post a few pics after my week with her this week! Uncle Bryan had to stay in LA to work but I'm sure he would have loved to be here for her too! Hopefully one day we won't live so far from Texas (eh hem) but for now, stocking up on sky miles and flying back and forth will have to do! (by the way, thanks for letting me always jetset from LA to Texas Bryan!) When you are close to your family, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do! I'm so blessed, and a day never goes by where I don't thank God for my family and friends! Okay, off to play with my niece and get ready for her big night! So proud of you Reesie!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...