8/16/2011

Happy 36 Years!

Happy 36th Wedding Anniversary
 to my parents-in-law, Mr. and Mrs. Sam Mason! 
"I received you as parents on the day I wed your son. So I just want to thank you for all that you have done. You gave to me a special man with whom I share my life.You're his loving parents and I'm blessed to be his wife. Your faith, hope and kindness are qualities that we treasure. But most of all we appreciate the love you give without measure. So we celebrate you both on your anniversary day.And we all love you more than words can say" -anonymous
 Remember the yesterdays, plan your tomorrow and celebrate today. 
Happy anniversary to a lovely couple, incredible role models and 
amazing parents-in-law! We love you both very much!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...