10/05/2011

Dream Big

Most of my jobs I've ever had, I have had the pleasure of working from my home office. However, my latest gig requires me to come in to the office and I decided it's kind of fun, especially with a view of the Hollywood sign!

Every time I look out the window and see the Hollywood sign, I think of my mom always telling me to "dream big" no matter what it was that I wanted to do. As a high school and college student there were so many things I wanted to do and I love looking back and realizing "wow, my former "career" bucket list is pretty much complete!" Thanks to a big faith and big dreams, as well as having an amazing family to support that, I'm feeling very blessed!
Here's the view from my office at People Farm Casting  (which we call the "red room" since it's painted red with red furniture)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...