11/10/2011

Celeb Sighting: Kyle Richards of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

I love a good celebrity sighting, It always reminds me of why it's fun to live in Hollywood!


Today I was in Sherman Oaks at a mall "scouting" for families to be on my new show I'm currently working on. While I was scanning the crowd for fresh talent, I spotted my favorite Real Housewife of Beverly Hills, Kyle Richards, doing some holiday shopping! As usual, I tweeted my favorite celebrity to make sure it was really her, and sure enough, she tweeted back to confirm!
Check her out on Twitter!

This may be one of my favorite celeb sightings this year!
If you don't know who Kyle is, she is fabulous. Want to know more about Kyle?

Until next time,
xoxo from your Hollywood Guru,

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...