1/02/2012

Christmas Recap

Hello friends! 
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Years! 

We had a wonderful time spending time with both my family & Bryan's family.. I like to call our December the "Tour De South" ...where we spent a month jet-setting from LA to Houston then to Mobile...then drove to Jackson then flew back to Hollywood in 2012!

Mistletoe! 
Recap: I went home for a couple of weeks to be with my family in Houston, Texas and then Bryan came to Texas to spend Christmas with me and my family as soon as he could get off of work in Los Angeles. Then the day after Christmas, Bryan and I flew to Mobile, Alabama to celebrate Christmas at the Grand Hotel with his family, which has been a Mason family tradition since Bryan was little. We spent a few days in Alabama and then drove to Mississippi, where we celebrated the New Year with Bryan's parents at their home in Clinton. 

To sum the holidays, here are a few snapshots of our Christmas memories...(still have a few more to add!) 

Me and my sister & brother on Christmas Day
Dr. Reese in her new uniform giving Uncle B a check up!  
DJ & Me! Do we look alike? 
Mama and her "favorite" son-in-law...just kidding Kevin! 
Reese playing "tag" with Uncle B! 
Reese and Uncle B
I adore my niece, she's my sunshine!  
Reese following "santa's trail of kisses" to the chimney (a Lowther tradition!)  
I love my Uncle Bryan! 
Bryan and I on a double date at Perry's in Houston with Pam & Kevin  
Playing trains with Uncle Bryan! 
 Ready or not, here I come! Niece/Uncle bonding at the park! 
 Reese (daddy's girl) with my brother-in-law Kevin 
Family bowling time! 
My favorite brother, Michael! He ended up winning! Go bro! 
Reese knocks the pins down! Aunt T is proud! 
Reese and Aunt T
Christmas Shopping with my niece Reese at the Houston, Galleria
Visiting Santa at "Snow Day" in Old Town Katy, Texas
Uncle B & Reesie walk the trail in Katy  
Uncle B & his niece Reese! 
Aunt T, Reese and Uncle B
Daddy spoiling Mama, as usual! Don't cry over Dior! 
We gave dad a canvas of us hiking in Switzerland! 
 Hanging out with my sister-law, Anna Mason in Alabama
Me & B at The Grand Hotel in Point Clear, Alabama (Mason family tradition!) 
  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...