1/20/2012

Concert Line Up!

Last week we went to jam out at the Sister Hazel show! (at the House of Blues venue on Sunset blvd in West Hollywood) It was so much fun, especially when they sang some of my favorites from the 90's such as "All for You" and "Happy."

I'm so excited for the next few shows we have lined up for future date nights...including O.A.R. and one band I'm really excited to see, Coldplay! That concert isn't until May but it's on my calendar! I wonder if Rhianna will be there to sing the new hit with them? I hope so!



Some of my most favorite shows that we have seen together over the past couple years are; Lady Gaga/Bono/Usher (all together in one night!) Jack Johnson, John Mayer, Ben Harper, David Crowder Band, DAVE MATTHEWS (always a favorite of mine) and my uncle's band, Cowboy Mouth. You should see all of the above live if you haven't yet! Amazing!

The Hollywood Bowl, Los Angeles 
My favorite venues in Los Angeles are The Hollywood Bowl & The House of Blues of course!

So...if you need an idea for a date night with your hubby or boyfriend, or something fun to do with your friends...go see a concert at a fun venue in your town!

That is one of my favorite things to do with Bryan, it is a fun change of pace for a fun date night! I don't know if it's the fact that he works for Live Nation but ever since we have been together, going to see a show has been a monthly date night for us!

What are your favorite concert venues in your city?

Rock on!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...