3/26/2010

Wedding Snapshots!

       

February 13, 2010 is a day I will never forget.  

I am blessed to have an amazing family, special friends and a wonderful (new) husband to share my life with! 
Thank you for sharing our special day with us! 

Here are some of my favorite snapshots from our Wedding! 
I love this photo of my mom and I getting ready to walk down the isle with my daddy to be given to Mr. Solomon Bryan Mason IV and say "I do." 
It reminds me of how close we are and how fortunate I am to have her as my mother, but also as my best friend. 
She is amazing, has and always will continue to put me first making sure that I am growing to be the best "T" that I can be! 




I love DJ with all of my heart. A true friend wouldn't let you walk down the isle without spanks and wearing a crooked veil! Thanks to her, I looked fabulous.

Love Is Sweet! 





  
For more of our wedding photos, check out our photographer's blog! http://michaelcarrphotography.com/Blog/2010/02/teresa-bryans-wedding/  




  



 Thank you mom & dad for the most amazing wedding! 



2 comments:

cindy gatewood said...

Just BEAUTIFUL!!

=)

Paige said...

"Love" Inspired candy bar...loved that! Honored to be a part of your big day beautiful:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...