3/29/2010

What I've been up to since I said "I Do"

Life as Mr. & Mrs. Bryan Mason!
Wow! It's been a over a month already since we that amazing day in Houston when I married the love of my life, Bryan Mason! Here's a glimpse of what we've been up to the past month! After my dream wedding in Houston, we had the most romantic in HONEYMOON to San Jose Del Cabo! We stayed at a beautiful place called The Barcelo Resort where we enjoyed every moment as Mr. and Mrs. Mason.

  
                 
                      




Life in LA 
After our honeymoon, we went back to reality living in LA...except this time as a married couple! 

When we got back to Hollywood, we were surprised to come home to tons of mail & boxes of wedding gifts that our neighbor had been collecting for us while we were in Texas & Mexico! 

We had so much fun ripping into all the boxes and playing house together setting up our china, pretty gifts and other items we received from our family and friends! THANK YOU! We feel truly blessed & loved! 

Our China is Waterford Ballet Ribbon and I absolutely adore it! Looks like Bryan does too! ha! 

 





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds fun! Cute pictures :)

-Kristen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...